Students support

FrequentLY Asked Questions

Who can find accommodation with this service?

Only EAE students and candidates can submit the contact form to communicate with the advertiser. They will need their EAE Student ID Number

How to contact the advertiser?

In each accommodation page there is a contact form to contact the advertiser. Remember to have your student ID number to submit the form.

Where can I find my EAE Student ID number?

In the EAE  registration certificate that you have received.   

Do I have to pay for this service?

The accommodation search service is completely free.


I am a EAE student. Can I post an ad?

Of course. If you have a room available or you own a flat, you can register it.

I am not enrolled in EAE but I would like to. Can I search for accommodation?

If you are not enrolled in EAE or you are not an official candidate you can see the offer of accommodation but not contact the advertisers.

If you have any further question don't hesitate to contact us!